Compost Pick Up
Mon May 17 at 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Click on the link for more information Compost Pick Up
- Divided into 4’ (foot) sections
- Weigh less than 50lbs & in clear bags
- Debris is bundled and piled neatly beside the garbage cans
- Leaves & grass are to be in clear bags
Fridge or Freezer Removal
1. Leave your name, address, and $30.00 for the Waste Disposal Site fee at the Town Office
2. Set the appliance beside your garbage items
NOT included for pick-up:
- Household hazardous waste such as paint and paint products, used oil, batteries, fluorescent tubes, etc.
- Excess household garbage
- Railroad Ties
- Construction or demolition materials such as rugs, drywall, concrete shingles, decks, fence materials, etc.
- Vehicle parts such as tires, engines, batteries, etc.
- Loose branches, leaves, and soggy cardboard.
FREE Clear bags available at the Town Office while they last.