New! Book the Track or Book Your Workout
Moving into Phase 2 allows for a small loosening of restrictions for some Town facilities. The library is permitted to open and the Fitness Center and the Cervus Equipment Walking Track can now be booked. Of course, there are always conditions.
To book a time and view a summary of the protocols for Centennial Place, visit hanna.ca/centennial-place. In short; the Fitness Center and the Cervus Equipment Walking Track will be available Mon – Fri between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm. Both can be booked using the booking form at the link above or by phoning directly (403) 854-4700.
- Maximum one user per Fitness Center booking OR one user and trainer (couples from the same household may book with a trainer).
- Rates apply. Users can pay the drop-in fee or members may opt to reinstate their membership. Even if membership is reinstated, hours are limited to 9:00 am to 8:00 pm and members are permitted to use only the Fitness Center and Walking Track.
- Low-intensity training only.
Cervus Equipment Walking Track
- Maximum of 10 users at a time (15% occupancy).
- All walkers must physically distance with the exception of the same household.
- Low-intensity walking only.
- No charge for use (compliments of Cervus Equipment)