Registration for lessons for the 2023 season opens with changes. This year, families will register their swimmers by completing the online registration(s) and sending their payment by electronic transfer.
When Can You Register?
Staff are hard at work, putting on the finishing touches and testing the online registration process. Once it’s ready, subscribers to the Town’s electronic newsletter will be the first to know! That’s right, if you are a subscriber and receive the Town of Hanna electronic newsletter by email, you will receive an email that you can register, days before it is advertised anywhere else.
How to Register
- Complete the appropriate Registration (link coming soon)
- Pay (methods accepted are reviewed below)
- Confirmation emails will be sent starting in May once payment has been confirmed.
How to Pay
Details on any of the following can be found at hanna.ca/payment-methods. If paying in person, please pay at the pool after May long weekend opening.
- E-Transfer to email@example.com (be sure to include the name of swimmer and level)
- Option-Pay using Credit Card. (fees apply)
- Registration is more flexible
- Payment methods have expanded
- Watch for new and expanded lesson offerings