Town Office

Our Community



Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content

Report a Concern

Report a Concern is a tool for residents to communicate with the Town of Hanna about matters of safety, cleanliness, infrastructure, and general maintenance. 

For urgent matters such as a water break,  please call 403-854-4433.