Town Office

Our Community



Bylaw Enforcement

Bylaw Enforcement

Bylaw enforcement is provided on a contract basis. Municipal Bylaw Officers do not wear RCMP uniforms.  They are happy to produce identification so do not hesitate to ask.

File a Complaint

If you have a bylaw concern and live within the Town of Hanna, there are multiple ways to file a complaint.

Online: visit Fill out the form and click submit.

In Person: complete a copy of the online form and hand deliver or mail.

  • Submit the online form found below – this is an interactive online reporting form that will be directly submitted to the Town of Hanna for review.
  • Complete the paper form and submit it.
  • Phone or attend the Town Office.

Remember, if you need immediate assistance or your concern relates to immediate public safety, always contact 911.

Report a Concern